Parasound is recognised worldwide for manufacturing State of the Art Hi Fi componentry at down to earth prices and the P7 is no exception. Most digital Pre Amps do not hold their value, as the industry is constantly changing – not so with this product. As the P7 is 100% Analogue, it will faithfully reproduce the sound from your source. The P7 is a high-end Analogue Pre Amp. To complement it’s superior sound quality, an equally good source is required.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz – 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Total harmonic distortion:
- < 0.006% at 20 kHz
- Line Input Impedance :
- Unbalanced: 14.2k ?
- Balanced: 4.7k ? per leg
- Phono Input Impedance :
- MM setting: 47k ?
- MC setting: 100 ?
- Output Impedance :
- Unbalanced: < 60 ?
- Unbalanced: < 60 ? per leg
- Total Gain: 14 dB (Volume limiter set to 110)
- Width: 17-1/4? (437 mm)
- Depth: 13-3/4? (350 mm)
- Height, with feet: 4-1/8? (105 mm)
- Height, without feet: 3-1/2? (89 mm)
- Net: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 Kg)
- Shipping: 20.5 lbs. (9.3 Kg)
- S/N ratio:
> 110 dB, input shorted, IHF A-weighted
> 95 dB, input shorted, unweighted
85 dB at 20 kHz
Click here for Home Theatre review
Consignment sale, original boxes etc.