The new KT150 valves provide a further upgrade to the Stereo 60. Read the review by Hi Fi World.
This is our biggest integrated amplifier. It is ideal for someone wanting a very dynamic fast sound. It has a big power supply, big output transformers, and the new Tung Sol KT120. And comes with many features.
The MK III design comes with our new “LDT” low distortion transformers, a valve regulated first stage, and a copper alloy top plate.
Integrated & Power Amplifier in One!
A special feature is the ability to change the sensitivity of Stereo 60 MKIII at the flick of a switch. Choose between use as either a integrated remote control amplifier, or as a power amplifier fed from a separate pre-amplifier.
Triode and Ultralinear Amplifier in One
The triode sound is preferred by many hi fi fans, but the power is always lower. With our UL/Triode switch you can change from 65 watts to 35 watts of pure triode sound by changing the switch.
Specifications and Features
– May be used as a power amplifier
– Comprehensive manual supplied
– Hand wired point to point
– Japanese Blue ALPS volume pot.
– Class A, Triode front end
– Output circuit Ultralinear or Triode switchable
– 4x KT120 precisely matched
– KT88/6550 compatible
– 2x 6SL7 first stage valves
– 2x 6SN7 output driver valves
– 0D3 voltage regulator
– Valve warm up, protection circuit
– 75w RMS* per ch Ultralinear 8? KT120
– 65w RMS* per ch Ultralinear 8? KT88
– 35w RMS* per ch Triode mode 8? KT120
– RMS* per ch Triode mode 8? KT88
– Typical gain 70 (integrated) 20 (power amp mode)
– Signal to noise level better than -97db
– Frequency response 20hz (-0.2dB) -20kHz – 0db any power
– Full power bandwidth 20Hz (-0.2dB) -55lHz – 3dB
– THDless than 0.25% at 40W
– 4 and 8 ohm loudspeaker outputs
– LDT Tertiary Custom hand wound output transformers
– 3 potted transformers to reduce transformer noise
– Solen Hi Fi quality audio capacitors
– Jensen copper foil on request
– Silver PTFE audio cable
– ‘Soft start’ device incorporated
– Gold plated Input & speaker terminals
– Four line inputs
– Tape monitor circuit
– 300mv sensitivity.(high) for full output
– 950mv sensitivity (low) for full output
– 230/240volts 240watts typ, 500w max
– CE. ROHS.
– 44W,40D, 23H, 35kg